Yummy Fundraiser for The International Dyslexia Association
|Show your support for HIDA and dyslexia awareness by buying select delicious Belgian Dark Chocolate Spreads from Lekkco.
A portion of your purchase will benefit HIDA programs — MAHALO for your support!!
Order Lekkco Belgian Dark Chocolate Spread now for your holiday gifts!!
Use Hawai’i Branch of IDA code READ – HI when placing your order. https://www.lekkco4charity.com/ida
VISITOR INDUSTRY CHARITY WALK 2021 (OAHU)
|Walk with us VIRTUALLY from August 30-September 12
CLICK HERE to make a pledge to “Team HIDA” online
Donate from your phone: Text Oahu91 to 71777
|100% of your donation supports HIDA’s public awareness & educational outreach efforts in the C & C of Honolulu.
The mission of the Hawai’i Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (HIDA) is to increase awareness of dyslexia in our community; provide support for individuals with dyslexia, their families and educators; promote teacher training; and, improve literacy for struggling readers.
Your gift supports HIDA in providing:
- 24/7 online* access to resources and strategies to support struggling readers, their parents and teachers
- Personal support and assistance by email and phone to connect with resources
- Educational outreach and support through virtual events hosted by HIDA and in collaboration with other community groups
- Scholarships for teachers, tutors and parents to strengthen their dyslexia knowledge and skills to help struggling readers
- Continued leadership and advocacy throughout the state
HIDA is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization; federal taxpayer ID: 99-0238843
Agency name: Hawaii Branch of the International Dyslexia Association
Agency Designation number: 70730
You shop. Amazon gives.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to HIDA – Hawaii Branch of the International Dyslexia Association.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support HIDA by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Share this page with your friends…